Catching Up - Busy last couple of days…

Benjamin is so funny – he sings now! It’s awesome! He can‘t talk but he can sing! Once I saw this show on TV where the little girl was put into time out – so she sat there looking at the wall and singing a song:


“There’s noooo fun, no fun looking at the waaaall” So one night I was putting Benjamin to sleep and started singing this song – because I was looking at the wall… Now, specially when he is getting tired he will sing:“Noooo, no noooo no – Nooo, no” Just like the song! It’s amazing how little brains develop! He can’t talk but he can sing! In the right rhythm! So cool! I took Benji to the Blue Ash Memorial Day Parade on Monday morning while Dan was finishing the deck! It looks great and it’s so cool to be able to hang out over there. No one bugging us… even this morning we all got up and went outside. While we were drinking smoothies for breakfast, Benjamin still on his PJ’s hanging out out there. It’s pretty cool! At the parade was cool to watch Benji. He got the candy thing real quickly! So he would stand in there looking at the people walking pay and signing “more” like crazy! His little fingers were red from doing it too much! He was just so excited! And after getting all that candy he didn’t want to put it on the bad but hold all on his hands – and walked from person to person asking them to open his candies. He would even ask Monica and Nathan for help!

After the parade on Monday everyone who helped Dan stayed for lunch and we grilled out. The food was pretty good – it was so hot! =P We got the swimming pool going for the kids and they had lots of fun!

I wish I knew someone how loves to do yard work and would be willing to come and spend an afternoon with me trying to fix my flowers! Besides I don’t have a lot of energy to work on it! =( I had blood work done today – and also I talked to the midwife my insurance pays for (the ones for conference call) There’s being no pain in the past maybe 3 days what’s good – however I being so bit up I could fall asleep just about anywhere.

No comments: