Recap of the past week

Did I ever mention how much we love our deck?


Benji and I sit here in the morning for breakfast, then he’ll play with his toys while I check my e-mail on the laptop. I don’t think we’ll e able to do this on the fall because even now in the summer it’s a little chili at 8 am…. Maybe we’ll do lunch then!

When I set down here, this most beautiful dragonfly is sitting on the table, by the umbrella, at first I though it was dead because it’s being there for a while… If you are reading this know me enought to know I LOVE dragonflies! So I was going to catch and put it in the house until I could figure it out something to do with and BUM… she flew away! She (I think they are girls - always) was so so still that I didn’t realize that she was a live!

I feel in my neck my blood pressure it’s not doing good – I’m a little nervous but I’m going to the Dr in a few hours, then we’ll know more!

Trying to recap the past week:

22/06 - Saturday we had a Welcoming Party for the new baby. It was pretty fun…
Most of the people dressed up and the food was just awesome. I think EVERYONE had lots of fun! =)
We got awesome gifts! I was so surprised! =)
I was really happy to see how Benji played with the other kids. He had the best time! =)

- Did I mention on the 20th that Julie had her baby? Apparently it was only a 6 pounds. (They guessed wrong with Steph too, I think!) – Supposedly everyone is doing good.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the Shower:









Everyone participated very well – Steph was the best I think, since she never being to a Brazilian party like that before. Autumn got into it as well! -So cute! =) – They both looked great!
Even Priscilla & Jeff next door got a mustache & braid! All the girls looked pretty cute!

Meninas - Mais uma vez MUITO OBRIGADA!!! =) God bless you all: Tati, Dani, Lu, Nicole, Melissa, e todas a as brasileiras!!!
Thanks thanks thanks! =)

23/06 - Sunday Claudia went to work at the Condo for a little bit, and in the way back Benji got to see a real train very close, he was so amazed! It was the Lebanon “people” train! The kids were waiving at him and the noises were really cool!
The afternnon we just spent some quality family time together!

24/06 – We temped a visit to KI, but was waaaay to crowded so we ended up at the park with the other Brazilian moms. Benji had a blast you wouldn’t believe! It’s like whenever Jessica is around he feels home, he is a “big boy” not a baby! He comes up with words and has a great communication!

25/06 We were stuck at the house all day waiting for the new computer to arrive – I thought I was going to get a lot of stuff done – Sure! =oP
Of course it didn’t get here until almost 5 pm and OF course we didn’t go to bed until 1 in the morning because we were putting it together! =)
I think there are too many computers in this house, my laptop, Dan’s laptop & a desktop (this because we gave Claudia the older, but still in great shape desktop!)

No wonder Benji has a special “love” for computers. He has his own “toy” keyboard and mouse (and believe me – he know how to use it!) – Not sure how good that is… Oh well!

In about a week Tia Claudia is leaving and I can’t barely imagine how hard it’s going to be for him… =( -He is so in love with her. He’ll wake up in the morning, look for dad, then ask for Tia Claudia (lots of attempts to say titia).

BTW – The newest word: “pop po” = Popcorn! – We rented a popcorn machine for the shower and Benjamin has found another “treat” to love! (To eat and to play – look the picture)
 

No comments: