Playing office at work and Backyardigans!

I had to come to work today – even thou is my day off and it’s gorgeous outside I’m here – Benjamin is playing with the toys and will fall asleep very soon. He loves the toy box here because they aren’t toys he sees everyday – besides I always let him play w/ a calculator, the phone and paper – so he plays office!!! LOL


He looks so funny today because we haven’t brushed hairs or anything – he pooped so the whole office smells horrible!

As you can tell by now I’m not working in the yard and I won’t! =oP I think nothing is going to happen there until 4th of July weekend!

I really want to try to make for the parade - of course – and I think we’ll probably do something at our house for the holiday!

Benjamin found a TV show he likes – he was never very into TV, now the past 4 days when he hears the song for the Backyardigans he’ll drop everything and stare on the TV for the 25 minutes they are on!I wonder how much of the show he understands… a couple of days this week I was ready to leave to do stuff and I didn’t just so he could watch them at 10:30 (even thou we could of TIVO) I think the problem is that I like it just as much as he does! =)

I don’t know how but we never knew about them! We don’t really watch TV and Dan said something about it the other day. ~Now it’s our favorite show by far!

Ps.: Melissa – if you read this please know things got hectic that day that’s why I didn’t call you back, I’ll try doing it tonight and if I can’t I’ll talk more to you on Sunday – ok?

No comments: