Sit-n-spin!

I got Benjamin a little plastic swimming pool at Target - he loved it! We being spending all kinds of time on the deck, just sitting around and playing! =) Lots of fun!

Also stopped by OUAC the other day and got a few shorts and some toys… I finally found one of those sit-n-spin for him. I’m just not to happy about how he plays with it.

Claudia is coming this Thursday and we are very excited! I think she’ll be great company and help. I got my work schedule for July and just another week and I’ll be done. I can’t wait!!! Specially now since Nicole can’t watch him anymore; I wouldn’t leave him in a day care type of thing.

Tim and Shannon came by with the girls yesterday for dinner and that was pretty fun! Time flew by and I feel like we didn’t even had time to talk… but hopefully we’ll get together again very soon.

This morning Dan is helping Mike Pond to lay out his patio and we have some

I have more energy today – It feels great! Dan took care of Benjamin last night so I could sleep earlier and I think that did it! –Thanks Dan! =)

No comments: