I’m more tired then ever…

I’m getting desperate about our yard – it’s looking worst everyday! I don’t know what do to! I can’t bend down but I’ll just have to do it!


This weekend it’s pretty much gone since Dan will help Perry put their play set together and Sunday Brazil is playing for the world cup and Tati is having a big party! It’ll be fun I’m sure! And even if we tried I know we won’t find time on Sunday…

Then during the week there’s no way I can get it done with Benjamin around!
I seriously need to learn to pick my battles! Some things just really upsets me too much!

Everyone’s mom is coming to visit/help - Daniela’s mom, Tati’s mom, our friends from KY are having their parents over - How much i wish my mom could come! For a week - for a day! I miss the 3 of them so bad. Latelly it’s getting worst. It’s like I’m not gonna be able to see them again!

Anyways…

I’m planning a baby shower for Tati – I got the invitations yesterday and it’s the cutest thing ever! A little body of a pregnant lady w/ green pants and a pink shirt! I loved it! =)Simone offered to get some decoration and stuff… it should turn out ok!I’m only getting a couple of games because it won’t be a lot of time! =)I also want to see if her mother can bring party favors from Brazil (We always have the coolest stuff there).

It got me all excited to work on a birth announcement for this baby (If we can ever agree on a name for the poor guy!) I’m debating rather I stamp or print something for when he comes.. i’ll work on today while stuck at the model!

We being trying to get Benjamin out of the pacifier – it’s being a few hours – since last night. It’s being thought but I think he can manage it! He went days without before! I won’t make him suffer but as long as he’s ok I won’t have it around! Then after we go thru this one I want to try getting him to drink his milk out of a sip cup! He’ll drink water and juice but the milk when it’s on the sip cup makes him gag! It’s so funny! I’ll try w/ a straw cup, but later – let’s work on the pacifier thing first! =)

No comments: