Our Friday 2 days later…

Friday morning someone from Warren County came to fix our back yard, there was something there – all the way down the hill to be fixed, some sort of pipe and hopefully they will be back in this coming week to re-grade our yard! ~I need to do some serious work in our lawn but I just don’t have the green thumb!

We stopped at Dani’s house for a while to bring her medicine and had lunch w/ Isaac, Grace and Monica since our playgroup didn’t meet this past Friday. Also brought medicine for Midi that is still not doing good! I should call to find out what the Vet said on her Saturday appointment!

Me, Benji, Monica and Tati went to Kings Island after that to meet w/ Lilly and the kids! Benjamin had the best time (but the fact he had to go back into the stroller between rides!) and I was bit up!

Still I got straight to go to Try-County Mall and meet up with Linda, we did some shopping, got a gift for Mike’s Graduation and I ran a few arrows…

Michael and our cousin Frank came over for dinner; we grilled out somewhat Brazilian style and talked about the Church Venue the rest of the night! * I think it’s a great idea! I got to go to the building on Saturday after Mike’s graduation and I was really pleased w/ the structure (not that it matter what I think) LOL –There’s a lot of potential and I think the locations is great; a great project going on there. Now there A LOT – I mean A LOT of work to be done. I wish I could help somehow. It’s so exciting! Walking in there and picturing in my head made me want to be part of it, be there and see it happen! =) It remind me a lots of Brazil. The place, the church itself and hte project. I remember when hte “Moinho St. Antonio” was used in the same way. Very Cool!


Thursday, June 8, 2006  Our Thursday posted 3 days later…

This morning I went to my first LLL meeting. It was very interesting to watch moms discussing, all with different opinions. Benji kind of got frustrated with the crowd. What makes me feel we should participate in more groups. He was really shy but not when it came to the toys. He wasn’t social at all (Kind of strange - because usually he is!) I think he has changed so much from the past couple of weeks. Understanding more what’s going on around him and having more opinion on this. Starting a lots with a bad attitude, and here I go read about it to work with him!

Lilly came in town today for Mike’s Graduation Party. She drove from  Memphis with Elan and her two younger kids & they are all going to stay here at our place.

Benjamin completely LOVED having the kids in the house! I couldn’t resist how bad they were having fun so… – forget about bedtime: They played *TOTALLY* plugged in until close to midnight! Of course they crashed badly!

No comments: