33 Weeks - 7 More to go!!! =)

I always refused to pay to post a blog, but I was very unhappy for not being able to post pictures (very difficult and time consuming). So not long ago they e-mailed me talking about this new tool which made it very simple. Anyways, I was happy happy with the news and today I found out they give you a very very low amount of bites… for free, what should I expect? Anyways, I may consider getting a paid page where my parents can come in and see pictures, leave messages and stuff like that.


Forget about Pancakes; forget about Smoothies, even Waffles forget about it! Benjamin’s new favorite thing for breakfast now is OATMEAL! Yucky! All to me it sounds more nutritious, I’ll make it everyday with all my love but I can’t eat it! I don’t know – the consistency, that hot smell… it just doesn’t attract me at all!

I ordered a few books on line about nursing, second child and raising children, got them on the mail today. I’ll start right the way since I don’t have much time, specially the one on breastfeeding. 33 Weeks! =)

No comments: