Claudia comes in today! =)

She is already in Dallas - She called! 
 
Tuesday & Wednesday I felt real good, and had lots of energy – today I’m slow again =(
I think Benji & I are getting sick, we have runny noses and I have an extremely painful sore through; can barely swallow.
Just about this time during Benji’s pregnancy was when I got that horrible pneumonia – I thought I was going to die – really! I never felt so sick in my whole entire life! In bed for 3 weeks it was so hard! All thou if something like that is about to happen I’ll have Claudia around so I don’t have to be alone when Dan goes to work!
 
I being feeling a ot of presure down on my belly - wonder if baby is coming earlier…
 
Benji slept about 12 hours last night so he is up in a great mood and very energetic! I may have to take him somewhere to play.
He dropped a piece of paper inside of a plastic bottle of water and couldn’t take it off – so he brought it to me, while I was trying to get it out he started to hyperventilate! It worries me but it was cute at the same time! 
 
He stayed at Daniela’s on Tuesday & half day with Mary yesterday so I could finish up some stuff – I talked to Nicole yesterday about getting him, Jay & Jessie together once a wk or something because I have a feeling he is going to miss them so bad! Every time we said: “Let’s go see Jessica” he would sign for more and run to the car! =)
 
I may just call al of them today and see how wants to go to the YMCA and swim a little so time will pass by faster and the time to go get Claudia will be here faster! =)
 
As a bottom note: Tim M & Katie got married this week. Pretty exciting, no!?

No comments: