“Hey, is there anybody in there?” (Shannon, I’m talking to you!)

It s so hot outside today ~ If I think it’s hot let me tell ya, it really is! Yesterday was the final to American Idol – and I haven’t watched any of it but there was NOTHING on TV. – Taylor, the white hair guy won, and I’m glad he did it!
I haven’t heard from
Shannon in a few days I wonder if everything is ok (Please give a sign if you reading this!!!!)BTW I loved your comment a few posts ago. You are a very special friend to me and I regret that we don’t have a lot of time to spend together… We need to be better at that!


My pelvic pain has gotten worst and I’m going to have it check beginning of next week!
I also need to take my rohgam shot and do my glucose test… but I’m still doing researcher and trying to figure it out if they are really important….

Benjamin has a runny nose - I know why. Last Friday in the playgroup all the moms were talking about how he never gets sick! =oP “Fat Eye” that’s what we called it in Brasil!

I being talking to a old good friend of my again. Old like not that old, someone I missed a bunch and it’s a very nice feeling to be able to talk to her again.

No comments: