too long w/out writing…

… then my posts are long and boring! =oP


Benji had a bad rash. For the first time – It looked so bad. He had to walk naked around the house since Saturday – There were even nights I never putted a diaper on him. It was kind of cool that the last couple of days he realized when he was peeing and pooping and actually now he’ll tell us when he did! (Way too early to potty trainee but already a good start for when it’s time!)

He freaked out a couple of time when he did in the carpet (I felt bad because I never like pressured him as he was going to get in trouble or something of that matter) But I just think it bothered him!

We are really happy for Mike - he is gratuading w/ honors this weekend! Way to go Mike! =)

The whole family is coming in town for the big day! He is doing real good w/ work and stuff. Came by last weekend to dinner w/ us and spend some time with Benjamin. Maceo is the king of the party anywyas, all thou Mike got Benji a ball that got Benji’s attention more than anything this time!

Our Friend Daniela had surgery last Friday – but she means to be doing well. So this week I went by one day to see her dog – Midnight – it wasn’t doing so good,
Midi saw another dog in the house and had a little episode. We got around to get more pain medication to her and she should be better by now…
I also saw Debbie how I haven’t seeing for such a long time! It was very good! =)

Tati’s mom is coming to visit soon and bringing stuff from Grandma. That should be cool!

And Jessica also should be coming up on Sunday to spend a week here with us! I’m sure Benjamin is going to enjoy that! And miss her so bad once she is gone =( Patty doesn’t seem to be good – She looks like in a lot of pain! I’m here at work bored out of my mind – Benjamin is playing at the Hollaren’s and I’ll pick him up soon! Benji’s words: (I mean, sounds that mean something ehehe – only for me & Dan thou):

Juice
Balloon (The big hot air balloons we see in our backyard every evening!)
Moon (This is a very clear one, he’ll point to it too)
Ball (very clear one as well)
Wouf-wouf (Is that how you write it?)
Booboo (the newest one! His knees are always
And we still can’t figure it out what “bobo” means - we are thinking it’s his pp!

I had my 30 week check up yesterday and everything seems to be doing good – Checked for that pain again, nothing! =) Thinking about going to the LLL meeting this week. I REALLY want to go but I have a big list of factors that may help for it not happen this month. Still haven’t decided on a name for the baby yet… the list is big but we can’t come up w/ something. Benjamin was the same way thou and when he came out he looked like a Benjamin, so this one may not have a name until we can see his face!Felipe is one of my favorites but maybe too latin and kids will make fun of him in school? I also like Chandler but also another good target to be teased! Carter, Bernard, Joshua, Jack, Derek, Adam, Zachary, Michael, Caleb, Evan, Seth, Juliano… and the list grows– Dan said Chirstopher – but just within the next couple of days I met 2 Cris s that I really don’t care for this name anymore… Suggestions anyone??????

No comments: