Thanks Kristin!

We being talking about Benjamin doing a sport as an extra activity after school but we just never take the time to go sign him up (awful parents - I know!). We lost AGAIN the sign up for SAY Soccer so when I got the local Community Center paper right the way I started reading and marking the ones I was thinking were a good idea: Soccer - Karate - Gymnastics - Tennis - Golf, Swimming...

Well, after talking to daddy and Ben about it, B was no way to be flexible - he had his heart and mind set into TENNIS! =)
Great!!!  I'm loving it I think it's awesome and at no means I want to be negative I just know how my son works.
He will take the racket and believe he can hit all the balls easily like he does on the WII game. I talked to him about it and explained and explained! It requires lots of work and concentration!

Anyways the classes don't start until April and Ben is a bag full of anxiety waiting for this class to start! I don't want to go out and get him the gears just yet because I want to make sure he is really gonna be into it! I posted a little note on Facebook to see if anyone had an extra one laying around to let us use or for sale. K found a pair at a GW store and got it for him and Noah!

And the rest you can see:


Facebook post looking for raquets:                        Free
Pair of raquets gifted from Kristin:                          $0,50
Ben loveing it so much he felt asleep with it:          Priceless!




Sabe que estamos sempre falando que o Benjamin precisa fazer algum esporte depois da aula e eu sempr eperco o dia da inscricao! Ai essa semana chegou o jornalzinho do bairro e eu ja corri para ver as aulas que sera oferecidas em abril para a idade dele...
futebol, karate, tenis, natacao e golf!

Conversei com ele e o Dan e ele quer porque quer jogar tenis! Ja expliquei que nao vai ser facil igual no WII nao que eh so mexer o braco e sempre da certo! Tem que ter forca, tem que correr e se concentrar!!! MAs ele quer porque quer tenis e ninguem consegue fazer ele mudar de ideia! =)

Eu ano queria comprar raquetes ainda porque nao quero gastar o dindin, nao quero ser negativa mas ei como meu filho funciona e eu acho mesmo que ele nao vai ficar muito empolgado! Nao eh facil feito futebol que eh so correr atras da bola. requer muito trabalho!
Ai nossa amiga Kristin achou no brecho um par de raquetes infantis por 50 centavos!!!!
O Benjamin amou tanto que dormiu com ela

nao eh demais??!?!?!
depois eu termino de traduzir, ta? que sono...........

2 comments:

Clau said...

SO AWESOME!

I want to be his physical trainer when he's a pro... haha

Lica G. said...

he is good at any sport when he tries@
It's in him!