Some more of what we are getting ourselfs into....

I don’t need to write anything as the pictures speak for itself! (Or maybe I’m just saying that because I have no time to write – lol)

* Me learning "decopagem" (Im not sure how that's called in English) with my cousin Anna



* I was taking picures during all steps... paint... added the picture...



* Glue the "mini" coffee set...



* The final product and it's creator! ehehe - I look awful btw - it was so late at night, I coudn't stop working on it until I had it done!



* I had so much fun doing it! This is actually a dish towel holder... I want to see if Michael or other places have the items I need to kkeep on doing those once I get back home!



* Of course Benji & Noah wanted to join in the fun!!! Finger paint for them!




* Benji and tia Claudia at the pool!



* I do get a turn too!!! =D



Noah "relaxing" - What a hard life!



* N got into the water gun fight too! He never stopped long enought for me to get a picture, this was the best I got



* Cousins playing together!



* No comments!



* Benji SO cute - on the way to another wedding! (Let me tell ya - The Alberico Family has a busy social calendar!!!)



*Me - ready for wedding # 3



* My funny grandma getting her hair done for the wedding



* My grandma and her sister - Don't they look a lot of like? People think their are twins! But they are like 5 yrs apart

1 comment:

Blessed Butterfly said...

Love the pictures! Adorei que saudades... Dani