Before we left home...

I was downloading the pictures from the wedding and found a few pictures from before we left home. So, a little catch up:
Here is a couple pics of our x-mas card we made to Benji's classmates! I did the first one for the teachers, Noah's MRDD teachers and any other person we don't have a mailing address for. The one in the bottom Benji helped me - he did such a good job, I was impressed! He stamped over 10 of those x-mas trees (this was the nicest looking one) and helped me color them. We had a great time together while Noah was napping.

If you didn't get one of those - please don't feel like we ignored you. I actually got picture x-mas cards ordered before I left for Brasil but for some reason we won't get them until December 21st. Dan has the address and I hope he has time to send them out - if not, by the end of February you should be getting one! =D




Our "cooking group" get together a few times of year and try out brand new recipes, last year, our "teacher" Cindy gave us a cookie press, so this year of course we just had to have a cookie day! Cindy decided she wanted us to bring the kids too, so it worked out perfect to have our "secret santa" between the kids. Even thou Tati is not really into the cooking class she came that day, the kids had fun decorating cookie and I LOVED seing how the cookie press works! It's awesome how many shapes we can do, so perfect and so quickly! I'm totally doing it again when I get back home!

* Noah & Thomas exchanging gifts & hanging out together.


* Benji & Isaac (Benji can't get his eyes out of the cookies) - they had a blast decorating and eating the cookies!

No comments: