A little more about the wedding

The wedding (the 1st of 3) was VERY nice. I was very touched during the whole ceremony, Arthur – my cousin who just got married is very important to me. He is just like an older brother, we lived together for a while, there’s just not a word to describe our friendship. And his wife Mari it’s also a very special old friend. Despite all the sickness around the family we all had a great time. The kids cried at first but were ok with my mom and dad so Dan & I could walk down the aisle, do the whole bridesmaid/groomsman thing, pics and then finally meet up with them after for dinner.

I cried, I laughed, I ate, I drank, I saw many “long time no see” extended family, I danced, I took my shoes off, I had a ton of deserts, I had a good time!!!

I just wish for Tuta & Mari that they can keep in touch and be happy! All God’s blessings poured out into them and their marriage! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I very much thank them for letting Dan & I be part of their special day! What an honor! =)

No comments: