Curitiba's Zoo

It was so much fun! The kids were pretty excited - they absolutelly love the Zoo! It's a very hilly place and they walked most of the time (not Noah). After we drove all around this huge lake where there are boat races and saw a few more pretty things in Curitiba - places that I never being to even though I lived in CWB since I was like 9. (Moved to US when I was 21)

It was also so funny to see different animals then our Zoo in Cincy. I took a bunch of pictures and Noah was SO happy to see his friends from "Madagascar"

* Bulls



* Ostrages



* Noah, when he wasn't running away from us - was always trying to get a ride with someone





* Albine peacocks



* Giraffes!!!!!! =) Melmaaan! (Noah shouted)



* I don't think my kids ever saw the giraffe at the Cincy Zoo (Before it left - or after it was back - is it back?) They were very into them!



* The lion was very old



* An anta - I'm not even sure what's called in English!



Dears - many dears! LOL Can you believe it? I guess it's not that big of a deal - if you really think about it. We see a ton of animals in the USA that are "normal" here lik parrots and things like that... soooo we don't have dears crossing the roads in Brasil so I guess the Zoo it's the place to see them, right?



Benji with cousis Augusto & Victor



* My dad, cousins Will, Augusto, Victor and all the way in the back Tio Paulo + Tia Ro


* The Zoo's entrance (and exit) My dad, Will, Benji & Tia Ro

No comments: