Benji's dream + some odds-n-ends

Somehow I have being able to use this computer for the past couple of hours! I did catch up with my e-mails, bills, chat with Dan on Skype and still have “computer time” + “kids happy playing without mama” time.
Dan left a few days ago and incredibly things haven’t being as hard as I imagined! Noah is very upset, starts crying out of the blue, runs to the phone and asks to call dad, but still not even close as hard as I expected (so far…! - I better not bribe yet because everything on this trip has being harder than ever!)

But still Noah is pretty happy most of the time. Benjamin is all good! He does talk about dad but can cope with it much better then N! He is happy and pleased with all the space he has to play here and all the attention too.

Today Dan called and Benji cracked me up asking things like “Hi dad, is cold there? Is it snowing?” “Are you home?” I was very impressed how he was able to process a lot of what it’s going on. He also described one of his dreams equally to me, Dan & Tia C with details at different occasions.

Benji’s dream 12/10: He was at a new school playing hockey with his friend Isaac. They played a lot and then they had breakfast and they both eat green eggs.
Curious, hu? I wonder if it was really a dream of something he thought about it in his head. Some things we may never know!

No comments: