What we being up to?

Let  me try to think of what has been going on this past couple of week: (Man, my posts really suck without spell check! LOL)
Noah is using sign language a lot! I think he figured it out that we can understand him this way… =)
He also has popped a bunch of words: (In Portuguese)

“Sa” -Sai (Get out - for the dog)
“no que” - nao quero (I don’t want any)
“titi” - Titia - (aunt)
“bobo” - Vovo (grandparents)
And a bunch more I can’t think of right now…

The only one in English I remember at thistimeis”THa” (thanks!) He always says Thanks/thank you when you give him something.

He is doing great trying all kinds of diferent foods… also doing amazing developing skills with a spoon.
Benjamin is AWESOME without diapers! There’s no or little accidents - he still uses them at night time but the
rest of the time he is doing great! (It’s pretty amazing the amount of money you can save, uh!?

Even when he had diahrrea a couple of days ago he still didn’t want to wear diaper and did great on holding to get to the potty….
Benjamin runs to my dad everyday when he gets home from work and give him a big hug! IT broke my heart today, after they hugged for a long time my dad looked at Benjamin and asked: “What am I gonna do when you are gone???”
Oh dear! My heart is broken! Here we miss Daddy… there we’ll miss everyone else!
Sometimes life is not fair!!!!

Hmmm whatelse…
It’s being pretty much 85 degrees everyday. We get some sort of rain everyday - like on LOST - those “summer” storm that comes and goes on a blink of an eye and it brings a LOT of water. We only have another 3 weeks,it’s amazing how time flies!
Guga downloaded LOST for me so I’m being able to keep up even though it doesn’t start here until June… All the other shows I watch I guess can wait until I get back… I’m SO into this one brazilian soap opera that it’s on here… I may HAVE to get the brazilian channel when we get back! =) I forgot how fun they are!
Oh yeah - I alsmot forgot…
We went to our friend Erika’s house the other day, we had barbecue and a lot of fun! Just had a little incident…
her fiancee, Andre, was going to a soccer game and on the way out, he bumped into our car!!! It wasn’t too bad, just the back door got “bruised” hehe he was really upset and we felt really bad for him! We should take the car to the shop on monday and all should go back to normal…

We are planning a birthday party for Ben on the day of his birthday, the 17th! Tia Claudia got Cars theme everything! From paper plates and plastic cups to big postcards to decorate the wall and a candle for the cake!! We hope Ben has a good time and enjoy all his brazilian friends coming over to celebrate with us!
Elan is back in Cincinnati visiting with Dan - and he’ll stay until we get back! Cool!!!
Tia Sandra and Bisa came over again to visit this weekandbe here for Benji’s birthday! Weall went to the mall the other day, we walked for about 3 hours shoppingand stuff - at some point Benjamin said:
“Mom, please I don’t want to go back to the mall” LOL
Poor guy- was exausted!!!!
Anyways…
I can’t remember much more… we beingsobusy, doing stuff everyday but I just can’t think of it! I’ll post some pics to see if something comes up….
      _______________ * ___________________

Funny Noah - always flerting * Benji playing at the mall, a place like Chuck & Cheese. He loved this fishing game
 
 
Gigio & Lu came to visit last Saturday… We also saw Maria Eduarda, Benji wouldn’t stop kissing her!!!!
 
 
 
Benji helping Vovoh boy to load the Van! He as so happy & excited about this!
 
 
 Noah - modeling around… (before hair cut)
 
 
Benji surfing in the couch * B + N with cousin Gabriel- they had a ton of fun!
 
  
 The cute apron we painted to Bisa Geni * Grandparent’shouse full of lizzards - Benji LOVE them!
 
 

No comments: