Last couple of days…

Today is april’s fool day - I got quite a few people with bad jokes (how rude!) LOL
Question: [If I use an * like this between sentences when the subject its TOTALLY different – does that make look less confusing?! I guess I can’t say "I feel fine" if I’m still thinking about this….
Tongue out]
*
I filled out an application at Kroger.com on Weds night, got a call on Thursday and had an interview on Friday… they offered me a job & I didn’t take it. I just know that this wasn’t the best for me, Dan & the kids! It may not make sense or sound like I’m exaggerating but this was an awesome “buster” to my confidence…  
*
This weekend was very laid back but I had a really good time. We quite didn’t plan anything; things just came along in a nice smooth way…
Saturday morning we got to go to Findlay Market – As usual we got a bunch of good produce for little money =)  -K got us some Dates (Damasco) and I tried them for the first time. We just saw this show on Food Network about dates and talked about how I never tried them; so my review is:
“Dates are pretty good!!”
Noah eats them as if they were M&Ms (And so do I)… and You know what else I being very addicted to? ARBYS!!!! Angela & Dan were always talking about it, now they got me hooked!  

*
Tim, Shay & the girls came over to watch the Xavier game (they lost =oP) but we had a great time, a few drinks and some good time to talk, M & K came by too… they ended up crashing over & sharing an “UP-all-night” night with us… =oP
Shannon came by again last night and I think I scared her out; I was kind of hyper and didn’t shut up for a second! I believe she is never coming back… 
Here is a pic of the coolest family:



*
Sunday I drove up to downtown to take Tati to turn in her short film “Maladjusted” [the frame & alarm clock on this video are mine - I also found this motel where they taped it - so proud! =) lol]. After that I gave her a little tour of my fav places in downtown Cincinnati … I just love the city! =)))
*
Oh yeah – I almost forgot… Priscilla lost her baby. Keep her in your prayers! Only God and woman that goes thru this knows how painful it is, specially when it’s the first pregnancy. =(
Funny is that just a few weeks ago I was telling her how strong I feel about doing something to woman that goes thru miscarriages (since I had 3 of them). Now, more than ever I feel like I need to do some sort of work with it… not sure what - but sure I feel strong that I should do it. Maybe just volunteer in the support group at Bethesta Hospital or whatever… I’ll look into this soon!
*tears here*

*
Last but not least “WHEN IS SPRING GONNA BE HERE ALREADY?????” The kids did spend maybe 30 minutes out this past couple of days, but man! It’s still very wind and chilli out! I can’t wait until they can just hang out with friends….
 Calvin & Benji are playing *so* good together. Benji & Isabela too (I was impressed yesterday!)
 I’m also looking forward to Noah spending some time with little guys: Thomas and Braybray. (Ohh Totally OOT - Shel - Before the end of this week i have a surprise for you!!!)
Anyways… going back on talking about spring - as that noggin song from Moose A. Moose says: 
No matter how dark and gloomy the night, You’re certain to wake up to morning’s light…
And whenever storms make skies rainy and gray, You can bet that sunshine will be on its way
That’s why winter’s reasonable robin can sing, He’s sure in no time he’ll be welcoming spring!
Every beetle and bluebird and blossom knows That patience pays while the cold winds blow
Squirrels don’t worry, and chipmunks don’t fret and the flowers have faith spring will be here yet they know it’s as close as in pods peas are so let’s be as savvy as the birds and bees are!!!

Believe in spring, it’s on its way
Believe in spring, a brand-new day
Rest assured you’ll find it’s true
Spring is coming, just for you!”

So I must have faith and believe! =)
I even had a nice 45 days break from winter this year (in Brasil) and can’t imagine how anxious you all must be for some nice days!!!! =

No comments: