If 1 picture it’s worth a 1000 words….

….I’ll make into a 2300 words!!! =)
Benji and the cool train he got from Tuta & Ma - It makes a train sound, turns the light on and has REAL SMOKE!!!!
  
Noah always trying to reach for something - Benji & Tuta - best buddies!
 
 
 Cousins Victor, William, Augusto, Benji & Noah! They had a BLAST!
 And Tio Paulo made yummie homemade Pizza!!!!

 
 Noah enjoying the kiddy pool!!! 90 degrees!
 
  
 Benjis first birthday cake… it was also Victors 13th birthday… All Noah wanted was M&Ms
 
 
 Churrasquinho gostoso… - the best BBQ - My cousins Arthur, Sergio, Victor, uncle Paulo, my dad and Grandma
 
 
 Noah felt on theconcret andgot this big bump… - Me & Marianne
 
 
 My dad took Benjamin fishing- he LOVED IT!
 
 
 Benji & I at the ”Fish & Pay”
 
 
 ” Mommy, it’s too hard to catch a fish!” - After trying for hours without any success…
 Willy laied back and tok a nap!LOL
 
  
 Playing in the sand… =)
 
 
 Vovo boy & Vovo Girl with Benji
 
 
 
The kids absolutely love staying with my parents - so I get to go out a lot by myself! We were out all day last Monday, then we went out to “Mercearia Anos trinta” Yesterday and enjoyed a “rodizio” of Pizza… over 60 kinds of pizzas, salt and sweet ones… eat as much as you want to… the waitress bring them right into your table… Man!!!
I think I haven’t changed one dipper this past two weeks! =)))) Urru!!! hahahah
It’s really nice because all we have done is quality time together - nothing else!!!! =) (Tati - I now know what you were talking about!!!!)

Dani!!! Happy birthday!!! I called an left you a message!!! God Bless you and give you many more!!!
Also Happy birthday to Angela! Amy! Katia & Monica!!!! Love you girls!

No comments: