It's Carnaval Weekend!

Things are definitely getting better every day. The kids are getting used to the house, the family, the food and time change. My dad is way better, thank God!!! He’s been interacting and playing with the kids everyday and they’re loving it! These past 2 days were very pleasant, sunny outside and hot.
 Happy birthday to all you born in January! Elica, Christian and Caramello… even though I didn’t call all of you, I always remember!
Speaking of birthdays… My cousin Ana had a baby girl yesterday, 920 p.m. It was a c-section so wasn’t able to watch it. Welcome to the world Maria Eduarda!!!!
 We are probably going to visit tomorrow and I’ll post pictures as soon as I have them.
Also Yesterday I went to the beauty parlor and had my manicure & pedicure done for like 10 dollars!! (Man I miss that!!! Full body wax for 25 bucks!!!) There I met up with a girl I went to veterinary school with, Thamis and the *not so macho* hairdressers LOVED Noah’s rainbow leather shoes! Ha-ha By the way, Daniela - those shoes are popular anywhere they go… Thanks again!
The boys are having a great time! My dad’s been spoiling them so much… every day he comes home with a different toy,sometimes two toys… today he got Benji a bike!!!! But I think he regrets because Benji wants to be pulled hahahahah

Carnaval started already – we got some family visiting since we have a 5 days weekend, Tia Ro, Tio Paulo & their 3 boys,  Tuta & Marianne & my grandma! We have a full house!!! =)
Fun fun fun ! Better could only be if Dan was here!

 
(I have a ton of pics but i~m having trouble downloading them - ~Ill try again tomorrow!!)
And Grrr I hate this keyboard - its set to portuguese so I have no ideawhere things are!!! =oP

No comments: