Got this e-mail today now I can't stop crying

and I just can’t stop crying…
here is a little part of it:

Dear Lica,
Benji is huge! I feel like just yesterday you were pregnant with him!
Crazy! I know all is well. I will have to stop by next time I am in Cinci…

Just to let you know my dad loved you Lica.
Just had to tell you that. He loved your Spirit! Your love for others, and
he loved how you were from Brazil too. I know he would fantisize often about running
away to Brazil to live in a far off cabin in the mountains somewhere.
I think you sort of made that real for him.
Anyways, I sit here typing and the tears are starting to dry.
Keep the faith, continue to let God touch your life and your families life.
Love and Chiropractic,
Dr. J

An one liner from me today:
I’ll do my best down here so I can see you up there!!!

No comments: