The weekend…

Saturday morning I went to the hospital 7am to drop off my 24-hour urine for the test, and the people didn’t realize that I had to draw blood too so as soon as I get home they call me to go back for that. Let’s not talk about ignorants or waist of time! - More I go to hospitals less I like them.


We were all still pretty beat up from the last couple of days (Chuck-e-Cheeses broke my back!), but still managed to have a fun garage sale. We didn’t make any more $ then what we expected & closed it down earlier…

Everybody crashed after lunch because it was so hot outside during the garage sale, so we all took a quite long nap and later in the day we watched “Cheaper by the Dozen 2”. -It was ok.

Sunday was more than a crazy day, I didn’t have time to breath!!!

We met Mel & Rufs at Swain Park to play basketball; Benji loved their play area, the ducks and the ball! We went grocery shopping, (like big groceries - enough for 3 weeks) to make sure we have everything in case the baby comes. We ran home, put whatever needed to be refrigerated and went right out to have dinner w/ the Lucas’s.

Live and learn lessons of the week: We can’t go bowling with a 17-month-old boy! – We knew it wouldn’t be easy but insisted. And tho tell you the truth he was pretty good; better than expected!

One thing bugging me; and I know that this is normal in households that have kids, but I’m getting frustrated: *Every single thing in this house has stains* -The couch, the carpet, the walls… it is freaking me out! They are not little ones either – they are like black dark big ones! Grr. -We only have 1 kid! Not sure how we can manage to do that!

I’m heading to the dr. now… to check my BP. My headache is being following me around since Thursday (and it’s a bad bad on) and today onether symptom for pre-eclampsia came: nausea. - Not fun!

No comments: