4th of July

I’m *SO* mad – We missed the parade today. I could swear it started at 11 am; I talked to some friends right before we left home & it was almost over. I’m glad we didn’t make all the way there to find that out because then I would be REAL made! I felt bad for Claudia who never saw it before! I can’t get over it!


We hanged out at a friend’s house in the afternoon to celebrate the 4th! The food was very good and we had a good time. Dan seasoned some steaks – it was awesome and another Brazilian couple brought a “Picanha” Hmmm! Delicioso!

Again I was glad for not having anything at our place when we got back and the house was… not necessarily clean but at least in order!

Benji had a blast with boys around his age and lots of toys. The bad weather did not affect us in any way – and our grass was very happy! I’m still very nervous for how he’s going to act when the baby comes. I with it could happen while Claudia is here – things would be much easier!

I got her to help me with the folders for the mom’s group. With all the paper I want to include a CD with about 20 kid’s songs in Portuguese as well a bumper sticker with the “logo” I made. We are already with 12 moms connected to the group community!

Lebanon had fireworks last night (I never knew that). It was gorgeous! We sat on our deck and got to see Mason’s, a little of Kings Island from the front yard, lots of people in the neighborhood and LOTS from City of Lebanon. Apparently Lebanon spent thousands of dollars in fireworks! If I knew it I would have invited people over because it was pretty neat! Especially because we never had to deal with parking, crowds or anything like that! It was literally like from like 9:30-11PM non-stop!

Julie was having pretty bad contractions a couple of days ago, I wonder if she went in labor – she said to Claudia she would call but you never know what it’s gonna go thru your mind during labor!

Kroger had some very good sales on organic items… as well on pop and ice cream (Signs!) Then by the cashier I saw this baby names book and got it…

Dan said: “I think I’m ok w/ Carter” – WOW! Are we finally agreeing on something? I wonder why he changed his mind. Maybe because I don’t care for Carter anymore? LOL

I came up with Landon but not sure since it’s a neighborhood pretty close to here. Patrick it’s cool but because of Sponge Bob’s friend I think it would be a reason to tease the little guy! Felipe is still an option as well.

Amy had the perfect idea: Tati is having a boy so she should name him Ross – he would be Monica’s brother (Daaa – of course) She would name her baby either Pheebe or Joe – We’ll have Chandler what makes al our kids all FRIENDS!!! =)

Hey, when we talked about it sounded pretty funny ok? – If you haven’t laugh don’t do it now! =oP

No comments: