Staying busy

We were at Tri-County area Thursday running errands then Tati called: “It’s raining, let’s do something indoors w/ the kids, let’s go to Chuck-e-Cheeses” So we did it!


That’s not one of my favorite places but Benjamin had a blast, we had about 30 tokens and got really cool prizes, I think we ended up with about 1400 points to trade for prizes! We got a place/bowl/silver wear set, a couple of goodie bags (to share with Monica – and she got to pick something too), a snack holder and another few little things!

Benji played *a lots* and ate very well too, as usual.

This morning was impressive: Benji actually played by himself in the garage while we set up the things for the garage sale.
After that we left to downtown too meet with uncle Mike for lunch and so Claudia could see the Church!

It (The Church) looks much better now then the last time we were there. IT’s amazing how you see different things every time you are back into the same place. Also felt that way driving to it…
I really hope Mike succeeds, it’s a cool place and such a great idea! Check it out: www.churchvenue.com

This place reminds me a lot of our city in Brazil, downtown were the bars are. I so can picture working out to be “the place” to go!

We had lunch at Dewey’s, the food was delicious and we had a great time. We fought w/ Mike to see who would take the leftover pizza home & now I’m glad we did because it was great for dinner!!!
We headed to the zoo, by then there was no rain, we met w/ Nicole, Daniela, Tati along with all the kids. Benji was *sooooo excited* to see Jessica!! He is standing in front of her, holding her face, like “Hey, see.. I’m here”

We left there pretty late and didn’t make home till about 8 pm. No need to say that everyone was bit up!
I being to the Dr. pretty much everyday this week. Blood pressre it’s not good still - High too high and low too low. A little trace of protein in my urine, swalling a little more each day. I guess I’m *not* helping my body keeping it busy at all times. But I feel great even thou all this is goind on. I walked like a camel at the zoo and still don’t feel so tired, but lots of Charlie Horses…

No comments: