4 in 1

Sunday: Tati’s shower was good; different to me – everyone was quiet and shy! –I’m so used to people coming over to our house and partying, feeling like they are @ home, staying until late at night…


To tell the truth it was kind of neat! By 4pm everyone was gone and we had cleaned pretty much everything!

- She said she had a good time and got some nice gifts! That was the intention! =)

Mike came over with Maceo in the afternoon… Italy won the WC.

The weekend was gone in a blink of an eye…

I dreamed again about breastfeeding, the baby was like 5 days old and I forgot to breastfeed him - he was hungry! Then he eat and it was smooth and easy!

Monday we tried to catch up with work around the house here – The day was GONE!

Tuesday we ran errands, Daniela came over for lunch with her mom and the kids, then in the afternoon we stopped by McD’s in Lebanon to meet with Katie, Fynn, Clover and Audrey (She is such a good baby! I want to hold her all day to see if Baby #2 will be good like her! LOL) then another day flew by…

[Back on 07/22 to add a comment, (I want to remember this- it was cute): When we met Katie & kids at McD’s that day Fynn got a Chicken sandwich. He asked his mom to take the lettuce & mayonnaise out. I never told Dan about this “detail”… So today we were driving somewhere late and Dan was starving, nothing else around but a McD’s so we got him a meal and a Chicken Sandwich. He turns and says: “Love, would you please take the lettuce & mayonnaise out?”]

I still haven’t even started the things I want to do around here before this baby comes…

I’m also afraid of how Benjamin is going to react when Claudia leaves, he is getting more and more attached to her everyday! He is going to suffer and miss her a lots - I’m sure!

Wednesday: Counting Crows is having a concert tonight at the River’s Bend. Goo goo Dolls will be doing a special as well – No one wants to go with me – so I’m not going!

I think there’s a big wave of blues coming towards me. – Everything it’s ok, my sister is here, we are having a good time but still – I can fee I’m going down. It may just be hormones…

Priscilla gave me a nice complement the other day (IT really means a lot to me, Pri - REALLY) But maybe I need to start taking a little bit more care of myself… Maybe I need a make over! A nice hair cut or something!

I’m happy to be home - I really am! But just down and depressed for some reason!

Maybe is just my unconscious starting to freak out about our bills now that I’m not working anymore… We canceled a lot of things and cut budget for other stuff but I know it’ll be thought. And I’m scared! I know we can leave in a budget – I’m just concerned that all we are doing is not going to be enough!

Julie came by, she is having a C-Section on the 20th - she had too much problems the past 2 biths so she decided to go with a C-Section! She’s brave!!!! =) I think she looks really good and ready to go! =)

… And here is Claudia over my shoulders reading and correcting my typos… So, you’ll know when she leaves by my “funny sounding” posts!

No comments: