Odd morning

I woke up this morning and got a few things done around the house. It’s fairyly clean around here so I wont start anything right now, laundry is going on, Benjamin is still a sleep… I need to go to the bank and run errands but that will be in the afternoon. Eat breakfast… turn on the TV, it’s 10 am and the only decent show: Ellen Degeneres is a re-run so I found myself with NOTHING TO DO!!! I should go back to bed but I can’t do it!


So I decided to stop by and say hello since it’s being forever…
We had a thought night, we being having them since Sunday, I think it’s because we went to concert and that mass it up Benji who since it’s being horrible at night time – on top of it he has a cold and I suspect there is a molar coming… I haven’t ad a chance to stick my finger and feel it but I’m pretty sure by the way he’s being acting.

So, the concert, “Little Feet” played *for free* in Sycamore Twp. this past Sunday. I really liked their music! I think we all had a good time; Benji was the only cranky one.

Before that on Sunday morning Dan helped me “Nest” a little organizing Benji’s closet, then the baby’s closet. That afternoon we went to a cookout at France’s house for her birthday, all Steve’s kids were there, one of them, (I can’t ever remember their names) is preggo too due 3 weeks after me; it’ll be fun in a couple of years…

Everything was good; then we headed to the concert… it was so hot it was unbelievable…
I’m starting to swallow a little, my feet are pretty big. Last night I felt so sick, shacking out of the blue, back ache, headache, palpitations, for a minute I though I was going into labor… then I felt asleep… I was just tired – exhausted!

And guess what? Benjamin is up so I’ll be back another time!

No comments: