Brasil is out…

Claudia got here safe – thank God! She got asked a few extra questions at the immigration then usual, it kind of scared me but she is here – that’s what it matters!


With her came a lot of things to do! I never realized how popular she is in Cincy

The phone hasn’t stopped – people over all the time since the first night!

Bu I don’t care to share as long as I have her close!

We had so much to catch up on!

I don’t think Benji recognized her – but it didn’t take long for him to feel very comfortable with her! It’s like she is made of honey and kids are bees! Never saw one who didn’t like her!

Friday we got to take Benji to the park for a coupe of hours then I organized the garage – Hey we can actually fit two cars in there now! =)

Tati’s birthday was Saturday – so she had a party at her house and that was fun. I met I think 3 or 4 new Brazilian couples (I think all Brazilian girls w/ American husbands) and they all seen to be very nice! Two of then leave within 7 miles from us! And two have children… I had a pretty good time even thou we lost the game and now are OUT of the WC * no comments*. We ended up staying pretty late and watching the fireworks. Since Tati has moved back to since I feel like I have had a big break because before that everything we did was at our house! Even thou I LOVE having people over and parting at this point in the pregnancy I can use the break!

I feel an incredible pressure and baby is moving like crazy! I was in line at WalMart and the cashier was cracking up watching my belly move around. “I looks like an alien will pop out of there!” she said. –Sure it will!

Baby G 2 needs a name. -He wakes me up at night at least every hour! It really hurts sometimes – I also can tell how bad my clothing has got! Underwear & bras got extremely tight – and I only have a couple of pants that still fits me. I have a feeling this baby is coming soon… My body has really changed the past couple of days.

No comments: