What’s up with the attitude??

Everyone has it! Even Benji has it!

But most of people have a bad one.
I feel like more I try to be good to me and to people more I F** up!

DAMAGE! ~LOL

(This damage thing it’s a long funny story, I’ll tell you if you ask!)

Today is one of those days I could sit under a blanket & sleep all day, watch TV and eventually get up to pee. Even food would not be required. Popcorn would work.

Yesterday we went to the Zoo – Benjamin had a BLAST! Everything, I mean every animal was a “Woof Woof” to him… But it was cool to see how he acknowledges the animal’s presence and how he observes everything. I think the monkey is what got him the most. But again – all the animals did! I’m seriously thinking about getting a pass.
I’m mad at myself because I forgot my camera, but to save the day Daniela took some pictures!

I need to find something cool to wear at this engagement party this weekend. It’s mother’s day and I don’t feel like celebrating! =(

No comments: