Sunday Sunday... tada ta da da so good to me... ta da - da da daaaa

I had to work today, but it’s okay because I think it’s only one more Sunday…


Dan & Benjamin went to Nicole’s house and later I went to meet with them and we stayed for dinner – She cooked delicious blue cheese burgers. Dan helped Greg with his deck. We haven’t done anything else to ours. If it’s not ready by Memorial Day I’m not having a cookout! It’s always so much people over and it’s hot to be everyone inside!

Benjamin is getting so out of control. Playing like boyish stuff – don’t take it wrong, I like it, but he’s like those boys you see on commercials or movies – always playing dangerous! You can’t take your eyes off of him for a minute and BAM He’ll be doing something scary! He has no fear whatsoever! We were at the YMCA at the swimming pool and here goes Benjamin under the water… he would just walk right into it! No fear! I think it’s good like I said, but still! You think the water in his eyes, ears, nose and mouth would bother him… *NO WAY* Climbing up stuff – that’s old news! He’ll open the fridge door and climb up the shelves at the door to retch for whatever it is that he wants… I would post pictures here if it wasn’t so hard to do it in this blog. But again I don’t feel like paying to blog… so this is what I’ll use.

Now you can check pictures anyways at Yahoo Photos under: “Stampinwithlica”. I update it every… 6 mos?!?! LOL

No comments: