The weekend is basically over, and I’m glad

This weekend was a lot of work; the house is destroied! I need to clean Monday!


I being good about taking pictures of Benjamin this last week, I just neet to take time to send it, print it and possibly post it here!

When Benjamin is drawing is too cute to watch!! He does it so well! Holding the pen/pencil the right way and the paper… looks like a preschooler! Same when he reads books. He’ll sit down by himself sometimes and go flipping one page at the time and reading in baby sentences the story to himself! I'm watching closer for his cough... I don't want it to become a cold or something like that. Maybe we'll try to go get adjusted tomorrow. There's just so much to be done tomorrow!

Melissa and Rufino leave to Brazil today and my mo is so anxious to see them. They’ll have fun!

Mara came over last Friday, now that she has the driver’s license nothing will hold her back. And I think it’s pretty good!

I wonder if Dan is taking the day off on Monday to finish the deck… I doubt it! But “…never know”

I need to call or write something to Kelly. Her graduation party was yesterday and I couldn’t go!! Better do this first thing this week; I mean ~ After I clean.

-------- * --------
Song: " If I'm smart then I'll run away, But I'm not so I guess I'll stay

Haven't you heard. I fell in love with a beautiful stranger!!! "

-------- * --------

Action: No action - Sleepy

-------- * -------

No comments: