Welcome baby #2

I was debating if I should have a baby shower for Baby #2. My friends want to but I don’t think it’s fair to people – because I have everything except diapers & Wipes!  Tehn today I was browsing some sites and I saw this:

“The universal truth is that all babies deserve to be welcomed into the world with a celebration. Whether you call that celebration a baby shower, a blessingway, a welcoming or baby naming, it’s still a celebration of new life!!!”
So… LET’S HAVE A PARTY!!!!
This site had some cool “theme” ideas like:
* Pack party – Bring a pack of diapers and a pack of beer (or your favorite drink)
* “Pass it on” - Used outfit or item you had for your children and would like to give to the new baby.
* Mom time: Brings a gift for mom instead of baby!! Gift certificates to a spa for during pregnancy or after delivery to take care of herself
* Books: Bring a book for the library of the new baby.
* Casserole Party: Bring something to be stored to eat when the new baby arrives, or a rain check on a meal, gift certificates to the local video store or pizza shop. (I like this one the best!

No comments: