Playgroup Day

We went to meet with our Brazilian playgroup at Sharon Woods today – it was a lot of fun. We had lunch and then played for probably 5 hours! Benjamin took a 30 minutes nap in the middle of the day, at the park.
I personally like the playground up on Kemper better. You have a nice view of the kids most of the time.
Benjamin felt off in the mud – I had to change him, he was soaked (but of course, having fun!) It’s so nice to see him play with other kids, how he interacts and follows the bigger kids.  Yesterday I had a nice time watching him and Jessie running in circles. Like really playing together!
He needs new shoes bad, his is getting small… they cost so much money – this time I’m going to look for a used pair! I love Robeez but I think the asphalt gets to hot for him during the summer… so I’ll look for Newbies or Stride Rite.

No comments: