What happens after we die?

I'm wondering what people believe what happens after death.
No, I'm not confused, I'm strong on my faith and what I believe I just want to have an idea on what people believe.
What do you believe? Do you go straight to heaven or hell? Does your soul sleep until Jesus returns? Your soul will reincarnate? That is it you died its over? You have your own theory?
Share with me what do you believe it will happen!
It's not a discussion group - no one its gonna judge you and if a comment question your believe I will delete it, so feel free to let it out! All I want to know its YOUR believe!




Eu gostaria de saber a sua opiniao sobre o que acontece depois que morremos. Vamos direto para o ceu? Dormimos ate Jesus voltar? Nossa alma reincarna? Acaba tudo ai? Eu nao que critica ou discussao, so quero saber sua opiniao! Comentarios podem ser deletados e aqui ninguem vai te julgar! So quero saber no que voce acredita! Comente!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends on whether u r lost or saved.
Saved or Lost you will bow down to Christ and b judged.
If you are saved, you will be judged by Jesus Christ for your actions from the time you got saved till the time you died. Then, if u were saved before you died, you will go to Heaven.
If you are lost, you will be judged by Jesus Christ for your actions from birth to death. Then, if u died lost, you will go to Hell.
Where ever you end up, be it Heaven or Hell, you will spend all eternity and will never b able to reverse the process. How death finds you, saved or lost, eternity keeps you


jt

Jenée Kristin said...

Well, my dear, I have hope of eternal life one day in Heaven with God if I remain firm and faithful until the end of my days on this Earth.

I believe that those who've been faithful and gone before us are now sleeping but will one day rise joyously and meet their Creator face-to-face. I have no greater hope than to be among them. I have a lot of questions for Him! lol

My grandfather is buried in Chicago in a cemetery with many other of our Brothers from waaaay back when. One time when I went to visit my grandmother shortly after my grandfather had passed I overheard her saying to my father, "Can you imagine the joy in that place when the Lord comes back for us?" And that's the moment I strive for. I don't think I'd ever thought about such things until then.

I don't think much about Hell, to be honest. I'm not concerned with what it will be like. I have a goal in mind (I want to celebrate too that day!), and cannot imagine worse punishment than being left behind. That, my friend, is hell enough.

<3<3<3