Got chocolate skin?

For the past month Noah has being making his hair wet - mainly on his bangs - and when I finally approached him and asked him why he told me that it was because he didn't like "vanilla" hair - and when it was wet his hair was black!


So this morning Noah was in the bathroom for a long time so I decided to check - you just never know with him...


He was standing on the top of the toilet seat with the lid closed looking at himself in the mirror, changing positions, bringing his legs towards the back one at the time from his body - that made a shadow on the mirror and he said


"Mom, look at my leg in the mirror, it's chocolate"


I said: "That is right Noah! It is chocolate - Do you like the color chocolate?" Because at this point I knew he was talking about the color itself! HE is NOT a sweet kind of guy, you can't ever bribe him with candy or chocolate - so this was a color conversation


He answered anxious and exciting: "YES! I wish my face was chocolate like Isaac's (our friend) - I looove the chocolate - it's the bestests color!"


Well Noah, I agree! Colorless is so pale! - Chocolate it's my favorite color too!!! =)))


O Noah vai no banheiro de hora em hora e molha o cabelo, ele diz que nao gosta do cabelo loiro, ele chama de vanila (imagine, tanta gente querendo ser loira!) e ele quer cabelo preto, entao ele molha para ter cabelo preto!


Ai ontem o Noah fechou a tampa da privada, subiu e ficou se olhando no espelho - e fazendo sombra, mexendo as pernas e me dizia assim: "Mamae, olha a minha perna, eh cor de chocolate!"


Nesse momento eu ja sabia que ele estava falando da cor pois o Noah nao liga para chocolate, ele nao gosta muito de doce, nunca posso fazer chantagem crom ele com doce, tem que ser com salgadinho ou algo assim! Ai eu perguntei se ele gostava da cor chocolate e ele responde todo empolgado:


"Sim! Eu queria que o meu rosto fosse cor de chocolate igual a do Isaque (nosso amiga da Guatemala) - Eu adoro chocolate eh a melhor cor de todas!

2 comments:

Jenée Kristin said...

AWWWWWWWW! The pic at the bottom makes this whole thing just toooooo cute!

I love the way kids express their thoughts...:)

Suzan Mayumi Turner said...

This is soooooo cute! It makes me smile!