40 days Challenge Update

So it's being 30 days since I decided to take the Challenge from Dr. Pete and I must say it has being fun! (well - not the weight part of it)
So far I had 2 visits - The boys had a few more; 3 total, but I'm very comfortable with due to the situations! They even had become advocates and don't want me to drive to fast food not even just for an ice cream! Ben said "Remember mom? Its not healthy? IT's actually bad for you? We can just go to UDF instead" and that day we settled for fruit Popsicles.


Noah still asks often – at least 2 times a week if we can “peease mommy go to Wendy's and have a cheesebuger” it feels like he craves it! Benjamin does just fine. I tried making veggie burger at home, they eat them fine. It's being a very radical but awesome change for my family and I'm SO happy we finally took this step! =)
I'm please with the results!


On the weight – weeelll I haven't seeing much change there yet! My goal was 6 pounds in the 6 wks and all I got so far was 4 and I seem to be pretty stuck where I'm. I do not have motivation to exercise and still – even I'm not eating fast food I do eat way more than I should. Perhaps once this 40 days are over a new goal will be in place and that will be more affective to change my weight; but this far even with no big change I'm still glad my first goal it's being met this far! =)


Entao - lembra que eu ia fazer o desafio do meu quiroprata de nao comer fast food por 40 dias?
Hj eh dia 30 e eu so fui 2 vezes. Meus filhos foram 3 mas eu nao me preocupo pois a situacao deles foi duferente da minha entao " esta belezinha comigo! E eu adoro porque agora eles mesmo falam "Mae, lembra que Mac Donalds nao eh bom para a saude?"


O Noah ainda pede umas 2 vezes por semana, ele tem aquela vontade sabe, mas ai eu faco em casa e fica por isso mesmo!
O meu peso nao fez muita diferenca ainda! Em 6 semanas queria perder 3 kilos e acho que so perdi 1.5 ate agora, estou bem estacionada. mas estou muito feliz com o resultado do fast food e se continuar assim ja fico muito contente!

2 comments:

Clau said...

Well, sis, as soon as you start to exercise you'll feel the difference and that will motivate you even more... trust me, it's the way to go!

Lica G. said...

I know! I need energy - encouragment!
I just need to be strong and do it!