No laughing matter – or gas

I had a dentist appointment today and yeah – he wouldn't give me the gas today – that made me mad!

“no – it's a smaoulll – smaoulll you kno?” (heavy Indian accent)


SMALL???? so why was I numb all the way up to my ears and even lost part of my vision on my left eye for 7 long freaking hours?
Now that it's over my mouth its so sore! I feel like he raped my gums!
So after today's appointment I'm convinced that my dentist is a butcher! Never going back there! That is for sure!

Hoje eu fui no dentista e estou convencida de que ele eh sim um acougueiro!!!


Ele disse que era "pequeno, eh pequeno" com um sotaque indiano mas a verdade eh que me deu tanta anestesia que fiquei desbocada por 7 horas, ate o ouvido e ate a minha visao ficou atrapalhada! Foi a coisa mais horrivel que eu ja vi na minha vida!
Nesse ai pode ter certeza que eu nao volto mais!!!!

No comments: