I'm starting to wonder...

Dan is the man of my life - like every other couple we do have our hard times but the way we work them out are just awesome. I always was sure in my heart that we were meant to be together!

It is like beyond our love!
The way we met and how everything worked out for us to be together I have no doubt that we were supposed to be together and God made it that way - special and blessed!

But lately I been wondering - how can we be a couple???
I mean its freaking 60 degrees in the house (I bet is even colder upstairs) and I have a comforter and all and he has a freaking fan into his face!!! - That of course passes him and get into me!!!

How can we sleep in the same bed!!!??? =(
I wanna cuddle and hug and get warm (not just for the first 5 minutes after we are in bed) but the whole night!!!

Maybe he did all these past 7 years and I never was bothered about or perhaps he only did on warmer days... I don't know! All I know is that I need to talk to him about this soon... we need to work this one out!

No comments: