A total surprise

Today after school we had lunch and while the boys played at the house I did about 4-5 loads of laundry.... When I was on my last load we were all hanging out upstairs – Noah had just woken up from a nap and he was so grumpy so I was holding him and getting him to wake up all the way little Benjamin was hanging with us.


I didn't even noticed that Benjamin left the room – I kept on talking to Noah and asking him if he wanted to play – when he finally decided to do so I yelled for Benji “Benji – come play with us”
He did answer that he was coming and he sounded tired but close by...
                                                                                                           when I look back, guess what?

Benji was standing at the door, with a laundry basket full of dry clothes! He says:
“Here it is mom – the laundry was beeping and you were helping Noah so I got them for you to fold”

How awesome is that? I did hear in the back of my mind the laundry beep but Noah was for sure keeping me busy – I never asked Benji to do that – never even mentioned about the laundry....

He just did – all on his own, got all the laundry in the basket and dragged a pretty heavy basket up to the stairs!!!
I could not help but just kiss kiss kiss kiss him! =) What a sweet and thoughtful boy?!!

2 comments:

Erika Miike said...

this was really great, hã?! soooo cute!

Lica G. said...

I know wasn't it?
so so so cute! =)