It came before I could see it coming

It never crossed my mind this day would come!
Often people guess my age wrong - of course they think I'm older then I'm and not just a year or more - like they guess me to be Dan's (DH) ages - 35.
But I'm not - I'm only 28 and being told that I'm older never bothered me. FOR REAL! Really

I could see other people around me and see them getting older - but still I never saw it in me! I knew it would come eventually...

People talk about how they are bothered by turning 30 and here I'm getting close to it and still don't get bothered by it (Or I should say I didn't until...)

Well - so starting from the beginning, when IW as in 3rd grade I started having a lot of headaches, my mom took me to the eye Dr. and yes - farsighted!

Each year after that until closer to my 20s my eyes got worst and worst and today without my glasses I can't see much! So I started wearing contacts and absolutely hates wearing glasses over the year I had many kinds - blue frame, red frame, round and square - oval and metal...
you name it - every year I got a new pair and always hated them. Used contacts as much as I could until....

....a couple of weeks ago my left eye started hurting really bad when I got contacts on, even very new ones still would hurt so the Eye Dr. prescribed drops and 2 weeks without contacts.

So I ordered myself new glasses, a cheap deal I found online just to hold me over for a couple of weeks and it's being months... I being wearing my glasses since!

Until yesterday, Benjamin had a fieldtrip with school and I didn't want to wear my glasses because it was raining... so I got my contacts on and when I look at the mirror OH MY DEAR SHOES!!!

I look so freaking old! I can see all my wrinkles - my face is so... so... so ... down! =oP Swollen!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm getting SO OLD!!!

Where are my glasses??? for the first time in my life I wanted my glasses back on! They hide my face! LOL

No comments: