A post about Benjamin

Benjamin has grown up so much within this past 6 mos. It may not be a big deal for other people but I'm just
amazed with him and the things he does on his own and or just learned by himself. Everyday!

I guess just like mothers get joyful when kids get their first step - or teeth or goal on soccer... I being just enjoying this ride - to watch Ben grown to be such an awesome little guy!
Do you remember about the laundry help I posted about it a few days ago? Well that has begun routine and anytime I have a done washed he will put on the dryer and when they are dry he'll being them to me!

He is addicted for Cinnamon bread - now when he wants some he'll ask permition (you know not because my kids need permition to eat - lol - but that is sweet and not ok to eat all day long) but he'll ask me for it, get on the toaster all by himself and get it when it's ready - always gets a plate and goes sit down to eat!!! =)))

Also whenever we go in or out the house he knows the alarm code so he'll turn it on/off for us!
If I have groceries on the car he always grab some bags and helps me to bring them in! OR if he sees me getting sheets on the bed he will go in the other side to help out! =)))

And of course there's a ton more things that I just can't think of right now - but they way he cares about me and everyone around him, he is such a caring child!

He is such a great helper all around - good listener - of course he has his moments like every other 4 year old but still a joyful little boy that just brightens my days! =)
I just can't help but smile!

No comments: