We are a happy family

As I sit to write this post Noah is dancing, jumping in the living room @ the sound of the Fresh Beat Band. Both boys have so much energy - which IS a good thing, no doubt a blessing but man! That is a LOT of energy and I wish I could just keep up with them! We have so much fun together!


This weekend we had some great quality family time. Besides a little something here and there I'm just so happy and satisfied with life! =)

The boys - I mean - cracking me up 24/7!!! They are such good buddies and playing together all the time and really working hard on being nice (Weeellll - Ben is! I can't say the same thing about Noah)
Here is some funny ones from Noah this week:

1. Noah is sitting here right next to me - Benjamin falls down and Noah says:
"Are you ok son?"

Me: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


A day later...
Noah was playing w/ balls, pretending they were little guys...
He had one in each hand, pretending they were walking around on the table & talking to each other, I wasn't really paying much attention on what the  conversation was all about until I heard he say:
"Don't worry, just relax and keep walking and enjoy my company baby" ?!??!!?

Me: BWAHAHAHAHAHA again! LOL

___________

We laugh so hard until we cry everyday! If its not one thing it's another!!! LOL

Our family is just a happy family!!!

but on another note I must say that I got some major mental problems that I need to take care of it!
Why is it on the happiest days that I miss my dad the most?
I mean - I miss him no matter what - everyday I think about him, everyday I miss him and I wish I could call him and hear his voice. But days that I'm happy and good things happen - you would figure I would be distracted or so happy I would not think about him but those are the days... those are the days that I hurt the most.... The days the pain is unbearable...

1 comment:

supermomdoesn'texist said...

Too funny!!!! You have the sweetest family, girl...

I wonder if it's because in those happy moments your heart realizes that on this side of heaven we will never completely be content, we'll always have an ache for more...and in this case, the more is so real and personal, your beloved dad.

I so wish you hadn't lost him so soon.