We are back home.

Our flight left Sao Paulo late, and you won’t believe why! Two men, seating side by side at the economic class got into a fight, a cold and bloody fight because their arms were touching each other. =oO
All we saw were flight attendants running, blood, the captain, people – ohh, the craziest thing I have ever seen!
I’m still pretty shocked with how that man reacted and how some people just have such a short fuse like that…
I’m also very thankful that he wasn’t seating next to us.

That got us in Atlanta one hour later than expected and our 2 hours lay over now was just less then 1, we hurried like crazy to get to our gate. They were just booking us to the next flight when we got there – and did let us go in. Of course our luggage didn’t make to Columbus on that flight….

Once in Clmbs Dan noticed he had lost his wallet, all I had on me was 5 bucks and a credit card with 20 bucks of credit. For a little while I was very nervous and angry trying to figure it out how we were gonna get back home. Thank God I knew my debit card number by heart and the people in the parking garage were able to charge us with that and we had just enough gas to get home.

At home – we had the biggest and coolest surprise EVER. Dani & Tati had got us a box of donuts, beautiful flowers (I oolove love fresh flowers), balloons and they went GROCERY shopping for us!! Can you believe it? They got us milk, bread, a bunch of goodies, an awesome delicious rotisserie chicken and a take & bake pizza! It was so nice to get home and have something… specially since we had no $, cards or checks we couldn’t stop anywhere in the way home! =)
What a blessing! They were so guided by the Lord when they did that! =)

Our luggage didn’t get here until 3 am that nite, we were so tired – and just not long ago when I was looking thru the cabers to find something for dinner when Lina showed up with this awesome Spice Macaroni Casserole!!! How fun and special were those surprises!!! =))
Thanks so much girls!!! God bless you!

-Oh, and as for Dan’s wallet – we haven’t found or located yet, I sure believe it was stolen somewhere during the 5 hours we stayed with my family in Sao Paulo on the airport waiting for our next flight. The cards were canceled – we can get the same exact wallet for $20, it’s just sad cause we lost a couple of hundred dollars. =(

No comments: