The Gs at Caiobá beach

We went to the beach this weekend and overall it was great! The boys absolutely loved – Benji had a blast, Noah was not so sure at first but of course after all he wasn’t happy to leave. We were so lucky to get the greatest weather (maybe even a little too much sun for Dan & I). I can say everything was perfect and the boys will sure have the best memories of their first time at the beach.
The waves were a little too strong in my opinion – I felt down twice and busted out the biggest laugh ever!!! The ocean is awesome – the most amazing place ever! But to be honest I’m happier at the pool (at least when it comes to going with my kids) – The biggest sand box in the world it’s NOT a happy place for me (again – at least not with small kids) I can’t understand today how my parents ever did with me and my sister, little - for the whole summer or weeks at the time at the beach.
Salt – Sand – Sun isn’t a good combination to me at this time of my life.
I’m SUCH a pool person! LOL (Funny how things can change easily) And I sure was a bitch at the beach (not to my family – but to everyone else who helped to make my life harder)
Well-I must get it out of my chest – that people that doesn’t have kids should never make plans for people that does. Also – if someone wants to do something nice for you – first this person should make sure you want that! Don’t tell someone to “make yourself home” when you are imposing 600 rules and you want people to do things your way – at your time! Grrrr!
Phewwww! I sure feel much better….
But going back to talking about the good parts of it – I must say Benji made the coolest friend; Luigi, and his mom was very cool too. Also - as usual Kadu, Guga &Claudia were so helpful with the kids. Kadu I must say it’s a pretty cool friend. =)
I’m sure Caco got the coolest pics but these are the only ones I have on my camera to share right now:

* Dan & I


* Noah bird


* Noah bird again - always with his sunglasses


* Benji & my dad having all kinds of fun


* Caiobá

No comments: