In the way to the beach...

The Ecovias are the roads that take you to the Coast here in the state of Paraná (I guess in other states too), they are tolled roads, and in the way to Caiobá we crossed the biggest area of Atlantic Forest untouched. They have the best outdoors ever and I didn’t take many pictures thinking for sure I would easily find them on Google. Well – I was wrong, I spent quite some time searching for it and nothing=oP
They had huge outdoors with all the animals you can find on that Forest – pictures of them and some information about a new animal every so often.

Also I loved their campaign to a saver way to drive. They had the coolest outdoors with a very nice font and sentences like:

“Once upon a time there was a drunk driver. The End”
“Once upon a time there was a driver talking on his cell phone. The End”
“Once upon a time there was a high speed driver. The End”

All the beauty around and the fun outdoors sure made the trip a whole lot more fun. Benji enjoyed looking at the “Marumbi” and other mountains...

No comments: