Girls – tell me the truth

Be very HONEST:

Can you tell when I man has a crush on you?
Can he just be a very polite and gentle man and you are just getting the wrong message?

Do you think woman in general have this “ability”? The 6th sense?
Well – I don’t want to sound like – I’m not even sure how to describe – Like I think I’m attractive or something like that. I sure don’t feel good about myself these days and I don’t think I’m “important” as we would say in Brasil – but I do know I have good qualities and when I (seldom) take care of me – I’m “decent”.
Anyways – despite how I feel about myself there is this guy – a friend’s husband here in Brasil that makes me feel uncomfortable. I can’t even look at him – I just feel like that person is always thinking “how come we never met before we both got married”

It’s just SO uncomfortable and I can’t help it! I can’t even have eye contact with him and I feel so weird. Just don’t want to be around – talk or even see them. I can’t really explain – It’s just something you know. Does that makes any sense?
Did you ever feel that way???

The worst part is – that even though I don’t like this man at all – not even as a friend (as he is nothing but my friend’s husband) I do feel bad for him because she is just the most annoying friend I ever had!!!
I feel like I could even have a good conversation and a fun time with him – as friends – of course – but I just can’t!
I'm glad I only get to see them once every so many years (LNSOL)

Weird - weird…

No comments: