25 random things

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I'm using these 25 things to relax because I'm really pissed off right now...
2. I'm dictating to my sister to fill this up while I get my nails done.
3. I'm not affraid of dieing but of feeling a lot of pain to die
* I'm back to typing so my spealling may suck *
4. I hate how all the sudden I became a drama queen! I used to be the most non-drama girl you would ever met. was it marriege? the kids? age??? bills to pay? still trying to figure it out
5. I love to read to my kids - but I don't think I do it enough
6.I have a food adction
7.I had 3 miscarrages before I had my two blessed boys
8.I love driving 5 speed cars
9.when I was 15ish my mom went back to colege and I stayed home with my sister every afternoon, she was like 8 or 9 yrs old- I used to make her walk like 5 miles to my boyfriends house and back - after we got back home she usually felt asleep and when she got up she always asked "did we go to your boyfriend's house today?" and I used to say "No - it was all a dream..." just so she wouldn't tell my mom
10. Im can be such a bitch when im mad - I usually make people feel like crap - then I need to call them and say sorry because i feel bad after all.
11. I want to go back to school in a near future
12. I always wanted 4 kids, but now after 2 I think I'm done
13. Absolutely love my friends and spending time with them. they energize me - also i can be the best friend u ever had - love love love being there for people
14. I want to work with children somehow...
15.I can't resist chocolate - ever
16. I tend to become obcessed about things pretty easily
17. I believe I did so much for my age and I can't believe how much more I wan to do
18. I wish I had more self control - patience - specially with money - kids and food
19. I consider myself very criative
20. I look 10 yrs older then my age and that sucks...
21. My husband it's the coolest guy ever- my best friend but when it comes to having fun he is like a 75 yrs old man - i dislke that
22. I'm couting the days, minutes and seconds to see my hubby
23. I love being a sahm and enjoy watching the boys grow - they are my life and when someone do something to my kids means more to me then when they do something to me
24. I'm afraid of my dreams - they usually mean something - are very very real and stick on my head for days...
25.I love to dance

... see - it helped - im way more calm then when i started this thing!

No comments: