You asked * I delivered

When I started my blog I asked Dan if I should do it in Portuguese or English, and he said he preffered in English so he could read it too… but I still have several friends who will stop by and just look at pictures because they can’t read in English!

So… in order to make everyone happy I’ll double post everything, Portuguese & English.

The best way I found to do that is making a link to the postuguese post – so this way the blog won’t be even more confusing (lol) – so whenever you see (READ MORE) it means that is the same post – in Portuguese! =) -Cool??



Clique aki para ler em Portugues:
ATENDENDO A PEDIDOS

Vou comecar a fazer o blog em portugues tbm…

O Dan pediu para ser em ingles pra ele entender, mas tenho muitos leitores que nao entendem ingles! Entao vou fazer em portuga tbm!

Para que os posts nao fiquem muito longos eo blog fique confuse e cansativo vou fazer assim: no fim de cada post em ingles colocarei tudo em um link escrito– (READ MORE) eh so clicar la e tem tudo em portugues, blz

No comments: