So what we are not by the book????

Man! It sucks to be sick… I’M feeling better though!

I haven’t done much but here are some funny ones from the kids:
Benji
* Every time something goes wrong for him you will hear him say: “That wasn’t’ supposed to happen” (From Wubbzy)
* See something funny and will say: “This is some funny shit”
Man! We *SO* need to watch what we say around this kid…
He is also using some cute sentences like:
“Sorry mom, this as all my fault”
“I didn’t mean to do this” (How long until this one flies - lol)

Noah
* Says “Peeuwww” for everything he thinks it looks/smells good, while putting his hands on his nose…
* Imitates Ben, put his hands on the floor – “butt” up and say “GO” and runs like there’s no tomorrow… (I’m just wondering how long before stitches! Uhhhh!) - Funny funny! =P
Here goes another funny one… cute little Noah, goes to the bath, rips a tinny little piece of TP, flushes and claps for himself… over and over again!

Ahh, so cute uh? Yeap – sure!

… until the other day, Dan took a vacation day to help with the bys because I was just miserable and cute little Noah…

Unrolls the whole tp into the toilet, kept on flushing over and over again… (Dan heard but didn’t care much cause he plays like that all the time & I was upstairs)
Long story short:
We had toilet water all over the bathroom, hallways and going down the basement ceiling…

Well well…

1      2      3       4      5     6      7      8      9      10

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaath! Aaaaahhhhh =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally OOT now:

1. Hells Kitchen still rocking -n-

2. I got a film of this song I really like, my camera is still broken so it turned out like crap but it may do the job.

If you have time, watch it! This is from WWW and it’s just a cool cool song, my fav!
Because you know what? Society sets “standards” for everything… and that doesn’t matter!!! I try my best, but let me tell ya – It doesn’t bother me if it’s not by the book…

alt : http://www.youtube.com/v/TvZdfaP8ywQ&hl=en




No comments: