What is it out there that I can’t see it!

Oh God, please open my eyes!!

I guess I’ll have time to stop by and write a few words since Patty didn’t like my idea for a “Manual” – oh well! Too bad! Ehheh
I’m counting down the days – in a bad way - Claudia will leave soon and I’m getting so desperate and lost. I already feel like a piece of me is gone. I know she has her life to take care of and I’m happy for her and her opportunities I just wish we could be closer… like body close speaking – because I know it doesn’t matter how far we are from each other we are still close but I’ll miss talking to her everyday and looking at her every morning…
The game is almost over and the Bengals are winning so far, they are so good this year – I’m so happy! Can you imagine if they make to the Super bowl? Dan will have a heart attack! Especially if he can’t go! He would sell the house or go bankrupt but would not miss the Bengals game in a super bowl! LOL
Benjamin is getting cuter and cuter (did I just make this word up? Cuter? Much more Cute? Hehehe) He is at Mara’s house today while Dan watches the game and I work, after all we’ll stop by for dinner… I can’t believe Mara is considering to move – I’m so sad about that, Claudia, Her… everyone is leaving me. It also would be so cool if Benjamin could stay with her…
I’m counting on Tati, I can watch Monica like 3 days a week and she’ll watch Benjamin! Because I don’t trust anyone else! It’s crazy, I know but I don’t! I don’t feel comfortable, I can’t concentrate if he is with someone that I don’t trust!
Tomorrow we are going to see Roma and that should be interesting hahah… she’s being asking for so long that I decided to agree.
By the way, if you are reading this blog you must be a friend, so I would like to let you know that on the 24th, x-mas eve we’ll be having dinner at our place – for all those that can’t be with their families or those that just don’t want to see theirs! Very relaxing, no gifts, no dress up! This will be about fun and the true meaning of x-mas. Jesus was born and we’ll celebrate our lives with the ones we love and care about it. Family time, most of all! Please RSVP with me. Also I wouldn’t mind if you want to bring a dish because I’m not a very good cook! And besides I don’t want to cook all day long, I want to have fun too. Please bring the kids (I don’t think they would appreciate to stay by themselves anyways), pets and your favorite game. As well your toothbrush in case you decide to spend the night, after all the least thing everyone needs to smell is your bad breath on x-mas morning! =oP
A nice breakfast will be served @, whenever we get around it…
Tomorrow we should be putting our x-mas tree up and a few decorations… No gift like I said but I’ll wrap a few things to seat under the tree!
And this week hopefully I’ll get to my x-mas cards! =) Benjamin’s pictures are in and it’s about time to pop those cards in the mail anyways…
Also – I being having great ideas for a business, I wish I had a sponsor, or money, or whatever… I feel so up to doing something on my own! Always thinking ~ Still thinking!
I feel so ready! I wish someone would invest on me! I have so much to give! Maybe I should start doing it to my family – Dan and Benjamin. How knows, maybe that’s what God wants from me that’s why He haven’t opened other opportunities for me.
Still thinking!

No comments: