Oh x-mas tree, oh x-mas tree

Benjamin was really sick, kept me busy and preoccupied. Feels like he is doing better now… We got some homeopathic medicine yesterday and it has helped some!

Claudia is sick as well, and I’m not 100%! I hope at least Claudia is better before she travels, or I’ll be worried!
Marie’s Husby got a bad flu; Talked to Daniela and her & the kids are also having a hard time! The winter it’s only starting! =oP

I helped Priscilla with her x-mas tree for a little while yesterday! We were all the way to the top of the ladder and still wasn’t enough to reach the top! I think I helped a little since I’m taller, it was fun! We also had lunch together yesterday @ Ruby Tuesday (Claudia too) and went shopping for a minute!

Dan had a broken tooth so he had to go to the dentist… and I’ll be going right after New Year!

Benjamin got another tooth as well and that was a hard one! He is DEFENELY walking, for a long distance, no hands or anything! Last night he even tried turning to a different direction and that is almost working!

Dan and I talked about having another baby and I’m not sure I/ ready! Benjamin is so dependable still but at the same time I know how much he loves other kids! ~ Hard subject!
He stayed at Nicole’s house the other day for a trial, lots of fever, lots of crying but I think he’ll get used to it with time. Next week he’ll stay at Daniela for a couple of days and at Nicole in Tuesday! I think I was a little hard on him since he had never seeing her before!

Hey, good news! I’ll have a couple days off that I wasn’t expecting which is a good thing! Life goes on and I have to fight over this black cloud that keeps on following me around!

We got all the kids gifts for x-mas, there’s only one more that I need to take care of! This can be very stressful! Now I really don’t want to stress out Saturday, whatever happens happens! We’ll all be happy! =)

Tati, Perry and Monica should be in Cinci by now.

No comments: